A3 Change is Constant Print
A3 Change is Constant Print
Amazing A3 Poster featuring a beautiful illustration by London based illustrator and pattern designer Jacqueline Colley.
Inspired by Greek philosopher Heraclitus this phrase is still so relevant. To illustrate and embrace the positive aspects of change Jacqueline Colley depicted the life cycle of a Monarch butterfly. Jacqueline Colley specialises in creating explorable and playful illustrations that defy the ordinary.
This A3 poster is no exception which depicts the evolution of change featuring beautifully drawn butterflies in essential colours for Spring. This gorgeous A3 poster features a “Change is the only Constant” statement in colourful typography, this wall art also features butterflies, caterpillars and flowers to signify change and the evolution of change.
This beautifully illustrated poster is A3 in size and it will be sent out rolled up in a plastic tube to ensure that it’s fully protected before arriving at its destination. The poster is made from Soy & Vegetable based ink on FSC paper and is printed and made in the UK.
The Change is Constant poster is part of an ongoing project by Jacqueline Colley, which is an experiment with typography and print making that was initiated by Brixton Design Trail 2017’s ‘Love is Power’.
• Soy & Vegetable based ink on FSC paper
• Size A3
• Printed at Hato Press in London using four colours; Fluorescent coral, pumpkin, Teal and Black
• Please note Fluorescent coral ink is used in this print and appears much brighter in real life than it can on your screen.
• This is an open edition A3 risograph print, unsigned
Please note, due to the current Cornovirus situation we are experiencing some delays in orders arriving. We are working closely with our warehouse and courier companies to ensure all our orders are dispatched the same day and are delivered to you as quickly as possible while prioritising their safety and wellbeing during this difficult time.
We are reviewing the situation daily with the team and we apologsie for any delays to our standard delivery service.
Please note that our warehouse will be closed over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend, therefore any orders that are placed after 11am on Thursday 9th April will not be dispatched until Tuesday 14th April
Good Friday 10th April- warehouse closed
Easter Monday 13th April- warehouse closed
FREE 1 DAY DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £25
- Standard Delivery: £2.95 (1 Day Delivery with Amazon Shipping)
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95 (Parcelforce Next Day Delivery)**
** Please note due to the current restrictions in place due to the Cornovirus -orders must be placed Monday - Thursday before 11 am to guarantee Next Day Delivery
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £9.95 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Delivery: £5.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £12.00 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
- Delivery is only available within the UK. Please note that delivery for personalised products will take longer to arrive due to them being made just for you! Usually this takes 7-10 days.