Fisura Lava Lamp - Chrome Metal Base / Red Lava
FISURA lava lamps were created to combine modern design with the retro flair of the original lava lamps from the 70s.
The great success of the lava lamps derives in the relaxation caused by the hypnotic effect of the wax as it rises and falls through the liquid of the lamp. With the coloured wax or the effects of glitter, they are a fundamental decoration for any bedroom or room.
• Measurements: 40 cm high x 11 cm wide.
• Bottle: 22 cm
• Base: 13 cm
• Edge: 5 cm
• Cable: 160 cm - European plug.
• Material: Metal, Crystal and Wax.
• Voltage: 220V.
The lamp contains 3 pieces; base, bottle and cap.
The base is plugged into the power and the light bulb is turned on with the switch.
The bottle is placed on top of the base with the part containing the wax on top of the bulb.
The cap is placed on the neck of the bottle.
Let it heat until the wax begins to flow.
Do not turn off during the first ignition until the wax flows completely as if it is turned off it may cause some of the wax to remain on the top and then it will be very difficult to heat up on subsequent ignitions.
During the first ignition the lava takes between 3-5 hours to heat up and to be able to see the wax flow, in subsequent uses the lava takes less time.
The time it takes to start flowing depends on the ambient temperature, optimal use occurs in a room between 22 and 25 ºC.
Do not touch any part of the lava lamp while it is on or just off. The lamp takes very high temperatures to be able to work.
Is it normal that it takes so long to heat up?
Yes, all lava lamps take a long time to heat up the first time since the wax they contain has never been heated before and it takes time to warm up. In subsequent uses, it takes less time to heat up as long as the ambient temperature is ideal.
My lava has cloudy liquid. What do I do?
The cloudy liquid is due to a component that expels the wax when heated, generally if the lamp is kept on this component dissipates. In case it does not dissipate, proceed to return the lamp or contact us and we will provide you with a new bottle.
Can I use it to read?
The lava lamp has a purely decorative use, the light is ambient to decorate a room. It is not recommended that it be used as the main light source for reading or other tasks that require greater illumination.
Where do I get the bulbs?
If a bulb burns out, the lamp box contains a spare one to solve this situation.
FREE 1-2 DAY DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £30
- Standard Delivery: £2.95 (1 Day Delivery with Amazon Shipping or 48 hour Tracked Delivery with Royal Mail; this is postcode dependent)
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95 (Parcelforce Next Day Delivery)**
**Orders must be placed Monday-Thursday before 1 pm to guarantee Next Day Delivery
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £9.95 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Delivery: £5.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £12.00 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
- Delivery is only available within the UK. Please note that delivery for personalised products will take longer to arrive due to them being made just for you! Usually this takes 7-10 days.