Flies with More Interesting Lives
Flies with More Interesting Lives Game
The aim of Flies with More Interesting Lives game is to portray one of their many exciting experiences, that to you seem incredible, but are in fact very ordinary for the standard fly! To do this, you must pick 3 cards; 1 ‘What’ card, 1 ‘Where’ card and 1 ‘With’ card and then draw out what your cards say while everyone else on your team guesses what the fly is doing!
Sure to be laugh, this awesome game is great for all the family, with a recommended minimum of 2 players per team. How to play: The drawer of team 1 takes 1 card from each of the categories to determine which interesting experience will be portrayed. Each team has 1 minute (use your phone timer!) to draw out the experience, and the guesser must then correctly say what was on each card being drawn. If the interesting experience was correctly named, the team keeps all 3 cards as point indicators. If only some aspects of the experience were named, then those cards are kept respectively as point indicators.
The winner gets to draw a special life experience of their chosen fly; this drawing is done around the sides of the inner part of your game box titled ‘A day in the life of a ﬂy’!
|Components||4 Flies, 105 cards, 1 sketchpad + pencil|
|Number Of Players||3 + Players|
|Age Range||8 years +|
Please note, due to the current Cornovirus situation we are experiencing some delays in orders arriving. We are working closely with our warehouse and courier companies to ensure all our orders are dispatched the same day and are delivered to you as quickly as possible while prioritising their safety and wellbeing during this difficult time.
We are reviewing the situation daily with the team and we apologsie for any delays to our standard delivery service.
Please note that our warehouse will be closed over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend, therefore any orders that are placed after 11am on Thursday 9th April will not be dispatched until Tuesday 14th April
Good Friday 10th April- warehouse closed
Easter Monday 13th April- warehouse closed
FREE 1 DAY DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £25
- Standard Delivery: £2.95 (1 Day Delivery with Amazon Shipping)
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95 (Parcelforce Next Day Delivery)**
** Please note due to the current restrictions in place due to the Cornovirus -orders must be placed Monday - Thursday before 11 am to guarantee Next Day Delivery
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £9.95 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Delivery: £5.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £12.00 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
- Delivery is only available within the UK. Please note that delivery for personalised products will take longer to arrive due to them being made just for you! Usually this takes 7-10 days.