I always feel like somebody’s watching me - oh wait, it’s just my doormat! It’s no wonder, though, as it’s covered in eyes!
The aptly named, Eyes Doormat, is a wonderful nod to the Evil Eye superstition found throughout Mediterranean and West Asian cultures. The idea of any talisman or amulet with the ‘evil eye’ depicted, protects the wearer from the Evil Eye curse. What ‘Evil Eye’ curse, you say? It’s a curse believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when unaware. Supposedly it causes misfortune or injury on the person who receives the glare. Therefore having items bearing the Evil Eye, supposedly protects you from such glares and directs the curse back to the person giving you the stink eye.
Over time it has become part of many culture's accessories and fashionwear, so no doubt this doormat brings the idea that your home is a welcoming place and protected from ill wishes. A perfect and thoughtful gift for new homeowners as well as just looking downright stylish!
• Material: Coir
• Dimensions: W75 x H45 x D3cm
FREE 1-2 DAY DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £30
- Standard Delivery: £2.95 (1 Day Delivery with Amazon Shipping or 48 hour Tracked Delivery with Royal Mail; this is postcode dependent)
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95 (Parcelforce Next Day Delivery)**
**Orders must be placed Monday-Thursday before 1 pm to guarantee Next Day Delivery
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £9.95 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Delivery: £5.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £12.00 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
- Delivery is only available within the UK. Please note that delivery for personalised products will take longer to arrive due to them being made just for you! Usually this takes 7-10 days.