Plant Travel Straw Pink
Reusable for a greener world
PLA is short for polylactic acid , and is the latest development of 'plant based plastics'. Manufactured from organic plant material such as starch or corn wheat, these PLA (or polylactic acid) straw cases are naturally biodegradable and compostable. It actualy degrades twice as fast as newspapers!
It's a food safe material which is even used in medical implants as the material breaks down in the body. In the right conditions it takes around 12 weeks for PLA to degrade.
• Reusable for a greener world
• Made from organic plant material.
• Naturally biodegradable
• Stainless steel straw
• Recycled and recyclable packaging
• Case size - 13 x 1.8 x 1.1 cm
• Straw extended - 1.1 x 24.2cm
FREE 1-2 DAY DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £30
- Standard Delivery: £3.95 (48 hour Tracked Delivery with Royal Mail)
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95 (Parcelforce Next Day Delivery)**
**Orders must be placed Monday-Thursday before 1 pm to guarantee Next Day Delivery
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £9.95 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Delivery: £5.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £12.00 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
- Delivery is only available within the UK. Please note that delivery for personalised products will take longer to arrive due to them being made just for you! Usually this takes 7-10 days.