Make Your Own Drag Queen
Everything you need to craft and create your very own fabulous drag queen
Choose a dress, pick a face and finish her off with a feather boa!
A drag queen is a person, usually male, who uses drag clothing and makeup to imitate and often exaggerate female gender signifiers and gender roles for entertainment purposes. Historically, most drag queens have been men dressing as women. In modern times, drag queens are associated with gay men and gay culture, but they can be of any gender and sexual identity.
People partake in the activity of doing drag for reasons ranging from self-expression to mainstream performance. Drag shows frequently include lip-syncing, live singing, and dancing. They occur at events like gay pride parades and drag pageants and in venues such as cabarets and nightclubs. Drag queens vary by type, culture, and dedication, from professionals who star in films to people who do drag only occasionally.
• 2 x Dough Pots
• 4 x Different Faces
• Sculpting Tool
• Feather Boa
|Available for next day delivery?||No|
|Personalise Button Label||Customise|
FREE 1-2 DAY DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £40
- Standard Delivery: £3.95 (48 hour Tracked Delivery with Royal Mail)
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95 (Parcelforce Next Day Delivery)**
**Orders must be placed Monday-Thursday before 1 pm to guarantee Next Day Delivery
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £9.95 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Delivery: £5.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £12.00 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
- Delivery is only available within the UK. Please note that delivery for personalised products will take longer to arrive due to them being made just for you! Usually this takes 7-10 days.