Kindness Prompt Cards
Kindness Prompt Cards
60 prompt cards designed to help you find compassion and empathy.
In theory, we are all interested in being kind. In practice, a lot gets in the way: tiredness, anger, bitterness. But a lack of kindness lies at the heart of so much of what goes wrong at work, in friendships, and in love.
These Kindness Prompt Cards are designed to bring out our better natures. They present us with a series of thoughts that nurture our sympathy, our powers of compassion, and our appetite for forgiveness. They return us to who we always want to be and deep down already are: kind people.
Read an extract from the cards:
The kind person gives generously from a sense that they too will stand in need of kindness.
Not right now, not over this, but in some other area.
They know that self-righteousness is merely the result of a faulty memory: an inability to hold in mind, at moments when they are truly good and totally in the right, how often they have been deeply and definitively in the wrong.
One fundamental path to remaining kind around people is the power to hold on, even in very challenging situations, to a distinction between what someone does, and what they meant to do. The modern world is very uncomfortable around the idea of a good person not succeeding. We would rather say that they weren’t good than embrace a far more disturbing and less well-publicised thought: that the world is very unfair. Kind people always keep the notion of injustice in mind.
How to Use the Cards
You might... Read randomly through the cards to evoke your better self, always lurking in the wings. Keep one close at hand, on a desk or fridge, as a constant reminder to be kind. Give one to a friend or loved one to thank them for their kindness (or to gently remind them to be so).
With illustrations by Erin Campbell, the design stresses the virtue of all things gentle and warm. Coloured with hues of peach, lilac, and cornflower blue, they give confidence and prestige to the kinder, softer sides of ourselves."
FREE 1-2 DAY DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £30
- Standard Delivery: £2.95 (1 Day Delivery with Amazon Shipping or 48 hour Tracked Delivery with Royal Mail; this is postcode dependent)
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95 (Parcelforce Next Day Delivery)**
**Orders must be placed Monday-Thursday before 1 pm to guarantee Next Day Delivery
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £9.95 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Delivery: £5.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £12.00 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
- Delivery is only available within the UK. Please note that delivery for personalised products will take longer to arrive due to them being made just for you! Usually this takes 7-10 days.