The School of Life Who Should I Be With Card Game
The School of Life Who Should I be With? Card Game
A set of cards designed to help you answer that essential question: ‘who should I spend my life with?’ When we try to imagine who we should ideally be with, we're often a bit vague: we might say we long for someone 'fun', 'nice' or 'cute'. But it can help to focus the picture a little, because the more we know about who we in particular really want and need, the better we can be at setting out to find them. Who Should I Be With? is a game designed to sharpen our sense of what we should be looking for in love. It comprises a number of cards which describe some leading habits and character traits in people. Each card has a character trait on one side and the opposite trait on the reverse; listing the pros and cons of each to help guide you to more successful choices in love. It's a realistic, insightful and often funny tool to help us form better relationships.
+ They’ve learned to carry it off; imposing/heroic; acquired compassion for anyone outside the norm.
- They’ll always be conspicuous. Residual sense of being freaky will reveal itself. Hotel beds too small. Long haul a nightmare (unless rich).
+ Neat, delicate, pattable; they’ve coped with this challenge - they’ll cope with lots of others; they know it’s character that counts.
- Suppressed resentment. Overcompensation. It will always be something people notice. Might shout a lot in public.
How to Use the Cards You might...
Sort through the cards, picking out the character traits you appreciate in a partner, and the ones that you find most maddening. Play the game with a friend, and enjoy the opportunity to laugh warmly, given how imperfect we all are, at the paradoxes of choice. The bold black-and-white design lets you know these cards are concerned with opposite character traits and the mutual embeddedness of strengths and weaknesses, prompting a debate about the duality of any choice we make when it comes to love."
|Brand||The School of Life|
Please note- due to the May Bank Holiday Weekend our warehouse will be closed on Monday 25th May
Any orders that are placed after 12 noon on Friday 22nd of May will not be dispatched until Tuesday 26th May
Please note, due to the current Cornovirus situation we are experiencing some delays in orders arriving. We are working closely with our warehouse and courier companies to ensure all our orders are dispatched the same day and are delivered to you as quickly as possible while prioritising their safety and wellbeing during this difficult time.
We are reviewing the situation daily with the team and we apologsie for any delays to our standard delivery service.
FREE 1-2 DAY DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £30
- Standard Delivery: £2.95 (1 Day Delivery with Amazon Shipping or 48 hour Tracked Delivery with Royal Mail; this is postcode dependent)
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95 (Parcelforce Next Day Delivery)**
**Please note due to the current restrictions in place due to the Cornovirus -orders must be placed Monday - Thursday before 8.30 am to guarantee Next Day Delivery. We cannot guarantee next day delivery on any orders that are placed after this time**
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £9.95 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Delivery: £5.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £12.00 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
- Delivery is only available within the UK. Please note that delivery for personalised products will take longer to arrive due to them being made just for you! Usually this takes 7-10 days.