Who Should I Be With Card Game
Who Should I be With? Card Game
A set of cards designed to help you answer that essential question: ‘who should I spend my life with?’ When we try to imagine who we should ideally be with, we're often a bit vague: we might say we long for someone 'fun', 'nice' or 'cute'. But it can help to focus the picture a little, because the more we know about who we in particular really want and need, the better we can be at setting out to find them. Who Should I Be With? is a game designed to sharpen our sense of what we should be looking for in love. It comprises a number of cards which describe some leading habits and character traits in people. Each card has a character trait on one side and the opposite trait on the reverse; listing the pros and cons of each to help guide you to more successful choices in love. It's a realistic, insightful and often funny tool to help us form better relationships.
+ They’ve learned to carry it off; imposing/heroic; acquired compassion for anyone outside the norm.
- They’ll always be conspicuous. Residual sense of being freaky will reveal itself. Hotel beds too small. Long haul a nightmare (unless rich).
+ Neat, delicate, pattable; they’ve coped with this challenge - they’ll cope with lots of others; they know it’s character that counts.
- Suppressed resentment. Overcompensation. It will always be something people notice. Might shout a lot in public.
How to Use the Cards You might...
Sort through the cards, picking out the character traits you appreciate in a partner, and the ones that you find most maddening. Play the game with a friend, and enjoy the opportunity to laugh warmly, given how imperfect we all are, at the paradoxes of choice. The bold black-and-white design lets you know these cards are concerned with opposite character traits and the mutual embeddedness of strengths and weaknesses, prompting a debate about the duality of any choice we make when it comes to love."
FREE 1-2 DAY DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £40
- Standard Delivery: £3.95 (48 hour Tracked Delivery with Royal Mail)
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95 (Parcelforce Next Day Delivery)**
**Orders must be placed Monday-Thursday before 1 pm to guarantee Next Day Delivery
DELIVERY WITHIN EUROPE
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £9.95 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD
- Standard Delivery: £5.95 (Royal Mail Untracked 5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £12.00 (Tracked Delivery with Parcelforce - 2-3 working days)
DELIVERY ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
- Delivery is only available within the UK. Please note that delivery for personalised products will take longer to arrive due to them being made just for you! Usually this takes 7-10 days.